AppVault: Looking for Beta Testers

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Ray Wenderlich, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Ray Wenderlich macrumors newbie

Ray Wenderlich

AppVault is a soon-to be released app that is a collection of 25 of the top utility apps for the price of one. See http://www.app-vault.com for more info.

Anyway, we're currently looking for a small group of beta testers for AppVault. As a beta tester, you would:

* Get a free beta copy of AppVault and get to play with it before anyone else does!
    * Get a chance to give us feedback and help drive the development of the app.
    * Be added to a thank you page on our web site.

If you're interested, please reply to this thread with your email or email me at support@app-vault.com. Please note that we can only accept a limited amount of beta testers at this time.

Thank you!

2. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

3. djinn macrumors 68000

djinn

4. Ray Wenderlich thread starter macrumors newbie

Ray Wenderlich

Vandam500 and djinn, I've sent you an email with more details to the email addresses listed on your public profile. If you need me to send it to a different address just let me know! :]

5. djinn macrumors 68000

djinn

Hey Ray, Haven't received your email. I checked my email in my profile to make sure its valid.

6. nyisles84 macrumors regular

7. Ray Wenderlich thread starter macrumors newbie

Ray Wenderlich

@djinn: Hm, I tried the msn address listed there, that was the only one I can see. Maybe just email me at support@app-vault.com and that way I'll have your address, and I'll re-send the info.

@nyisles84: Likewise, could you please email me at support@app-vault.com so I have your address? Thanks!

8. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

Hello,

I didn't receive the email either but I just sent you one to support@app-vault.com

Thank you :)

9. jmccray macrumors regular

beta tester

i would like to be a beta tester as well

10. Ray Wenderlich thread starter macrumors newbie

Ray Wenderlich

@abthegreat, vandam - Sent you an email!

@jmccray: Please send an email to support@app-vault.com so I have your email address.

11. ODog4523 macrumors regular

ODog4523

Still looking for testers? If so, I'll take you up too :)

12. Forestdeath macrumors member

13. Ray Wenderlich thread starter macrumors newbie

Ray Wenderlich

@ODog4523 and @Forestdeath: Please send an email to support@app-vault.com so I have your email address and can send you further information.

To everyone else: We *might* be full at this point. I've got temporary holds on all of the spots for people who have expressed interest. However, if some people don't respond with their emails/UDIDs some slots might open, I'll post again here if so.

I just want to thank again everyone who expressed interest and those who are helping out, this will really help make AppVault a better app for everybody.

14. djinn macrumors 68000

djinn

Hey Ray,

Sent you a response. Didn't think to check my hotmail account.