Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DylanBr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
I've finally got around to publishing my AppStore sales charting app. I thought some people here might find it useful. Attempt at a press blurb below:

AppViz is an application for developers who have iPhone apps in the AppStore to get an easier grip on their sales trends. It supports auto-download and charting of monthly, weekly, and daily report types.

This is a mac application and requires an iTunes Connect account and a live app on the AppStore to really use.

Free trial and more info are available here.

Jeremy1026

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2007
Very nice app, thanks for sharing. Ill probably be purchasing it at the end of the trial :)

MrCubes

macrumors regular
Dec 21, 2008
United Kingdom
+1 for the "nice app". I've been keeping track of stats by eye from the CSV files until I had time to write my own script or app (I had thought about doing something similar to what you have done).

Your app looks pretty slick and straightforward to use. I have a few suggestions and ideas for improvements, but appreciating this is a first release of something you don't even know if there is much demand for I suspect you already have a long list :)

It's in my interests to get people using it as the more users you have the more like you are to keep improving it (and fixing it when Apple break it - which they will ;-) ).

Keep up the good work!

Phil

yalag

Suspended
Nov 18, 2007
From the website you linked:
"The Mac version of AppSales (Download) is no longer in active development. We recommend AppViz from ideaswarm for downloading and viewing iTunes Connect reports at home."

It is no longer in active development, but yet it already does most of what appviz do. That was my point, sorry for the confusion.

tonez

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2009
It is no longer in active development, but yet it already does most of what appviz do. That was my point, sorry for the confusion.

yeah i use appsales on my phone. I prefer Appviz over the mac version of appsales.

urbancowb0y

macrumors newbie
May 21, 2009
We use appfigures (http://www.appfigures.com). Its better than appviz because it downloads reports automatically and imports them, their reports are pretty detailed, and they even send reports automatically by email daily/weekly.

appfigures recently added rank and review viewing which makes it the ultimate solution for us.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.