April 10-11th Orders Still Marked "Available to Ship in June"

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by b3arclaw, May 15, 2015.

1. b3arclaw macrumors regular

Anyone else order 4/10 or 4/11 and still have a placeholder that says, "Available to Ship in June"?
    I'm seeing preorders that were placed after my order that are getting specific delivery windows (although late June, they're still given SOME update).
    It's been 5 weeks and not a peep.
    :mad:

42mm SG BSB
    Order confirmed: 4/11/15 3:42pm EST
    Available to Ship: June

2. Jrdn13crvr macrumors regular

probably a good sign honestly- you may ship soon.

3. FatMax macrumors 6502

FatMax

I ordered 2 hours and 6 minutes after pre-orders went live, and I have a May 29th - June 11th window...

So June isn't that far off for you.

4. b3arclaw thread starter macrumors regular

I hope so!

----------

What model did you order?

5. albertsw macrumors regular

Also ordered a 42 SG BSB on the 11th at about 1PM eastern and I still have the "June" estimate. It doesn't look good for us because some of the people who ordered this model on the 11th got an estimate that goes all the way out to July 6th. Im really hoping they don't push ours out that far or farther.

6. b3arclaw thread starter macrumors regular

I'm glad we're in the same boat! It's been 5 weeks since we've preordered and nothing. What the **** kinda **** is that!?

7. solarguy17 macrumors 6502a

It's not June yet. Why would you expect a peep. Unless Apple expects to miss shipping your watch by June 30th you might not hear anything.

Calm down and be patient.

8. FatMax macrumors 6502

FatMax

The Space Grey Sport, 42mm....

9. b3arclaw thread starter macrumors regular

Are your expectations of Apple different than mine? I've never had an experience like this when preordering something. You'd think that if someone was willing to spend $500+ on an item, there'd be some communication after 5 weeks.

----------

I know they've been delivering before the listed delivery windows, so I'm hoping yours gets there soon! You ordered before me and we're both still in the same boat..yeesh!

10. b3arclaw thread starter macrumors regular

Update

Looks like I was assigned a delivery window.
    If it ships according to that time frame, we're looking at 9 ****ing weeks between when I preordered and when it's estimated the earliest to ship.
    FFS..:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Attached Files:

11. albertsw macrumors regular

What time did you order?

12. daydayvol macrumors regular

Got the same update today. The good, I am leaving the week before that and wouldn't have been home to get it. The bad, I want it now.

13. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

I ordered a 42mm SS WSB on April 19. Yesterday it finally changed from "June" to "Delivers June 22 to June 29."

Well, it changed. Not exactly the part of June I had hoped for, but at least it changed. Right?

14. albertsw macrumors regular

My order just changed a few minutes ago to June 22-29! Finally a more specific estimate!

15. b3arclaw thread starter macrumors regular

4/11/15 at 3:42pm EST.

10 weeks from preorder to shipping..that's insane.

16. solarguy17 macrumors 6502a

Awesome!!! Congrats. Inside the shipping window like Apple projected! So no need to be angry. And there's you communication! Also excellent!

I'm glad all you needs have now been met.

17. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

This'll really get you mad. You preordered on 4/11, I preordered on 4/18 and anyone ordering right now will all have basically the same ship date range. Awesome right?

18. mpike78 macrumors regular

I'll rub the salt in.. I ordered on the 23rd 24th and 25th cancelled all and final order 29th and I got the same ship dates lol

19. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

Winner winner chicken dinner!:D

20. b3arclaw thread starter macrumors regular

Oh I've noticed already. Everyone is getting a generic date range. I'm hoping they'll do the right thing and push orders out in the order they were placed. Or they're just giving absurd estimates because they're covering their ass for a June retail launch?