April 3 Draws Near

Nash Bridges

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 2, 2010
San Francisco
As it is almost D day, What if Apple has released an internal memo regarding a bug in the photo app that will cause the iPad to lock up. Could you imagine what would happen? Apple stock plummets on Monday to 89.00!

What a scenario

illutionz

macrumors 65816
Oct 2, 2007
Rhode Island
As it is almost D day, What if Apple has released an internal memo regarding a bug in the photo app that will cause the iPad to lock up. Could you imagine what would happen? Apple stock plummets on Monday to 89.00!

What a scenario
That's more than 50% decrease in value....

Nash Bridges

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 2, 2010
San Francisco
That's more than 50% decrease in value....
Actually I would not expect it to drop more than 10% a day for a whole week.

Who is really going to get rich off of the iPad besides a few at Apple? The Asian countries that actually produce the thing.

Engineered in America should be made in America too!!!

illutionz

macrumors 65816
Oct 2, 2007
Rhode Island

Who is really going to get rich off of the iPad besides a few at Apple? The Asian countries that actually produce the thing.

Sold my long position yesterday :) 15% gain not bad :cool:

wentwj

macrumors regular
Sep 6, 2006

Really if a bug in the photo app caused a lock up? There'd be a dip but I doubt it'd be anywhere NEAR that significant.

Of course if that were to happen, I'd be glad to buy apple shares at a discount, for a bug that'd be fixed most likely in a matter of days or hours.