Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diatribe

macrumors 601
Jan 8, 2004
Back in the motherland
How about a new rule that those who start the thread have to post a desktop picture too?
What's up with not even posting a pic? WTF did you open the thread for anyway?

That has happened the last couple of times and is becoming really irritating an looks like you're just trying to push your post counts.

calebjohnston

macrumors 68000
Jan 24, 2006
Diatribe said:
How about a new rule that those who start the thread have to post a desktop picture too?
What's up with not even posting a pic? WTF did you open the thread for anyway?

That has happened the last couple of times and is becoming really irritating an looks like you're just trying to push your post counts.

Roger that. Either that or the fame of starting a month long thread.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 320

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2006
Salasm said:
What was wrong with the last April desktop thread? So what if it was a day early? You people take things way too seriously.

Thank you, its nice to see people other than crazy zealots live at MR.

Oh, and to the person eariler, I actually did post a desktop as I started it. I'm not 13, I don't need the 'fame' of starting one. Besides, its always a day eariler in Aussieland so theres really no way I could beat them to it. Go to the wasteland to see mine, I really like it.

khammack

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2004
Portland, OR
I messed with graphicconverter.app, but my screenshot just looks cruddy at 244kB. Meh.

-kev

Attachments

• osx.jpg
    osx.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 202
  • Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 170

bigandy

macrumors G3
Apr 30, 2004
Murka
here's mine. very special, very minimalist - you can't hide mischa barton :D

am i the only one on the planet who prefers a minimalist dock and launching apps exclusively using quicksilver?

Attachments

• 0406d.jpg
    0406d.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 363

DISCOMUNICATION

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2004
Cambridge, MA USA
April Fools... Stoopid Monkey

The first desktop I had all last month to remind me to buy a new monitor. I know I need a mac, but I could really use a new monitor/tv. The second one is my desktop of April fools. A really bad stitch job using a cheapo program. I gotta reinstall Photoshop, but I'm too lazy.

Attachments

• 16x9vs16x10DeskCap.jpg
    16x9vs16x10DeskCap.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 191
  • SMCDeskCap.jpg
    SMCDeskCap.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 200
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.