Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Prof.

macrumors 603
Original poster
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
I was at Whole Foods yesterday and one of the managers was telling one of the other managers that the entire month of April is green month. Honestly, I didn't know we had a green month.:eek: Did you?

Any who, I don't know if I'll do anything special. I'm sure I'll think of something. Are you gonna do anything special for GREEN month?

Prof.

Aug 6, 2007
You'd hope that every month was green month.

I'll probably just not do any assignments so I save paper, thusly reducing the demand for it and stopping deforestation for good.

killmoms

macrumors 68040
Jun 23, 2003
Durham, NC
I'm gonna open every window in my house and run the heat full blast.

Then I'm gonna go poke a manatee with a sharp stick.

zioxide

macrumors 603
Dec 11, 2006
I'm going to buy a 55 gallon drum of gasoline and just light it on fire and let it burn in my driveway. Seriously, I'm sick of all this environmentalist crap.

aethelbert

macrumors 601
Jun 1, 2007
Chicago, IL, USA
Yeah...I hate when people want to make the world a better place. :rolleyes:
I don't mind people trying to help out the environment, but I am sick of people trying to come into every aspect of both my personal and professional lives trying to tell me how to control myself. The one on one experiences that I have had with environmentalists show me how stupid and uninformed they can be, at least in the area of aviation. I've got some great stories about them, but I'd probably get flamed for posting them...

aprilgrey34

macrumors member
May 7, 2007
CT
We have more names for months than we do actual "months".

Seriously.

From my line of work, I can tell you that February was National Pet Dental Health month :D.

Now did you all go and brush your dog/cat's teeth? For one month and one month only?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.