Are 3G data issues still happening?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by michael31986, Jul 4, 2010.

1. michael31986 macrumors 68040

im on vacation in europe and at&t 3g data speeds have gone back to normal. meaning are they still intermetingly going fast, slow and then off.~

just wondering if something has been resolved.

2. Ghostmayne macrumors member

sure has! actually got some 4G today. Screen is no longer yellow and signal doesn't decrease when you touch the left side! It's been amazing w/o you here. stay in Europe.

3. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68040

Ok idk what's up with the sarcasm but anyone know if AT&T is resolving thing issue. I left for Portugal for a week. Just hoping it's fixed when I get back. And there is no 4g network. I don't understand people and their sarcasm that makes no sense.

4. xmtgx macrumors regular

5. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68040

online people were saying that the issues were. that now they capped up load and download speed, but is yours still workign on and off?

6. mgamber macrumors 6502a

mgamber

Still having issues here in PA although it's not as bad as it had been. Ignore the sarcasm, there's always at least one a**hole in the crowd on this site.

7. Yakuza macrumors 6502a

Yakuza

Portugal? heeii :D

have a nice stay here in Portugal, i hope you enjoy it here. We are still working in the 4G network, it will be soon now because iPhone4 will be available here in August soo..lol

8. NateDMB macrumors regular

NateDMB

I had the problem since day 1 of owning the iPhone 4 and tried most of the suggested remedies (Replacing the SIM, reseating the SIM, restore). Nothing worked. My last option was to go to the genius bar. They did a DFU restore (which I could've done on my own) and to my amazement, it seems to have worked. I've gone 4 days since and the phone is working properly. I still have the death grip issue, but haven't dropped any more call than I did on my 3GS, and my data speed has been great. I suggest you try that if you're still having issues. Here's a link that explains how for those who haven't ever don a DFU restore. http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1034

9. Katin macrumors regular

I no longer have the issue, I live 15 miles out from Philadelphia and it appears everything is back to normal. Feels like it's a lot faster than before too. I think AT&T are making upgrades to their towers.

10. Sunday Shadows macrumors regular

Nope I'm having a much better time with 3G now. I can listen to slacker. :)