Are 4GB iPhones Still Available Anywhere?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ktemkin, Oct 29, 2007.

1. ktemkin macrumors newbie

Does anyone know if any Apple Stores, or AT&T still have any new 4GB iPhones still in-stock.

I'm not a person who is big into carrying my music around with me, so I don't need all that much extra storage.

A 4GB iPhone would work just fine for me.

2. Drumjim85 macrumors 68030

Drumjim85

you just missed a run of 4gb refubs last week ....

I know that doesn't help you .. but just thought i would share :p

3. psingh01 macrumors 65816

I bought my iPhone on Friday at the Mall of America and the guy asked me if I wanted an 8GB one. I assume it was because they also had 4GB there.

4. PuppyLuv macrumors member

5. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

Check first thing tomorrow (Tuesday) morning on Apple's site to see if they have any more 4GB refurbs. Tuesday is the day they update the refurb store. Just so you know, they've been selling them for $299, which is the price they were new. I guess they figure they can get away with that now that there are no more new ones available. To Apple's credit, though, the refurbs are impossible to tell apart from the new ones.

6. vega07 macrumors 65816

but still...it's wrong to be selling refurbs at new prices only because they always discount refurbs. I don't understand why there's no discount.

7. Geffen macrumors 6502

I would try calling the AT&T retail stores in your area to see if there are any 4GB iPhones available there may be still some stock left, the Apple stores most likely have sold their their stock.

8. gutterflowerjc macrumors member

At 9:42 CST

Ok, today is 10-30-07, and at 9:42CST they have a bunch of 4gb refurbs in stock for $299 Act quick, as they won't last long!