Are ALL ATT stores getting the iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LoneWolf121188, Jun 22, 2007.

1. LoneWolf121188 macrumors 6502a

I was told by a rep in my local ATT store that they wouldn't be getting the iPhone and that I'd have to drive to the Apple store in Boulder (25min or so) to get it...anyone else heard a similar story?

2. Uptown710 macrumors member

Its true

Yep, only the corporate stores will be carrying the iphone. Just check the AT&T site for store locations.

3. Antaios macrumors regular

an at&t rep here! All corporate stores are getting them...corporate owned kiosks aren't...

4. Uptown710 macrumors member

5. brasscat macrumors 6502

brasscat

No iPhone at Store in Dallas?

I stopped by a Cingular/ATT store today (Friday June 22) and asked if there was any information about the iPhone. The sales rep there said the only information he was given was a) it will be available June 29th, and b) this store would NOT be receiving any phones. He didn't know why the iPhone wouldn't be available at that location (at least by launch time).

As far as I could tell, this is a full-blown Cingular store. Looked like they are in the process of re-branding it to AT&T (as expected). No iPhone displays were up either. Location: MacArthur drive store in Irving (Dallas area), Texas near 635.

I think it's good advice to call ahead to your local store to see if they expect to have iPhones before setting up camp.

Note: AT&T lists this location as a corporate store!