Are all the iPhone 6s boxes the same?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nalbagli, Dec 5, 2015.

1. nalbagli macrumors 6502

Hi I bought two iPhone 6s on USA some months ago, today I was reselling one. The thing is the buyer believes the iPhone is a fake because when he looked ate the box he realized that the information on the back like the memory, what the box includes and al the other info is on a sticker pasted at the back of the box, and according to him other 6s that has bought here in Chile come with that info printed on the box directly.

Do you know why this may be happening? Is this normal?

Thanks

2. rzc16512 macrumors regular

I don't have my iPhone 6 box but on my iPhone 4 the box was a sticker. Do you have a picture of the box

3. BrettApple macrumors 65816

BrettApple

Both my iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6S boxes are stickers. Along with my fathers 6s box that was straight from Apple SIM free. I think it might be the 4s box or something that had the size printed on the top, or maybe that was an iPod :)

4. ielessar macrumors regular

No not all boxes are the same. They differ according to carrier, model, and country the are sold in.

5. Skorpio macrumors 6502

Skorpio

Can you/buyer call Apple with serial number and confirm?

6. Kidder1994 macrumors regular

All iPhones coming from south america comes with a sticker with all the information in spanish, i believe that if you remove the sticker you will find the same information but in english...

The only differences in the box should be the iphone colors in the front of the box and the codes below the back of the box.

PD: i'm from chile e_e

7. Skorpio macrumors 6502

Skorpio

To confirm: my US phone box's information top and bottom is stickered. I believe all box bottoms are generic white with no writing under the stickers. But, I haven't confirmed that.

8. I_am_a_loser macrumors regular

9. bcave098 macrumors 6502

bcave098

Just looked at my (Canadian) box for my iPhone 6s. All the information on the back is on 2 stickers except Apple's address, the European regulatory symbols (WEEE and CE), and a recycling symbol.

10. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

Does it run iOS? If so, it's not a fake. Pretty easy to do an iTunes restore if the buyer is paranoid.

11. hamiltonDSi macrumors 65816

hamiltonDSi

US - Sticker
    Italy - Sticker
    Romania - Sticker

All of my iPhones since the original one was bought from the countries I listed above. All of them have stickers on the box.

12. 3568358 macrumors 6502

He is incorrect. All boxes have stickers. I have about 25 different apple products and they all have boxes with stickers.