Are Apple stores sold out?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iOrlando, Mar 11, 2011.

1. iOrlando macrumors 68000

So what are people hearing? Are the apple stores sold out? Doubt they will have stock by tomorrow morning.

2. Mattstkc macrumors 6502a

Mattstkc

I was told by two different apple store employees "in these situations we usually get Saturday shipments, it's pretty common" but nothing confirmed beyond that.

Skokie, IL store wasn't sold out completely but all AT&T were gone, all 16 WIFI were gone, and all 32GB black were gone.

3. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

Columbia, MD store sold out early and said no more until some time next week. From the sounds of every store within 10-15 miles (Walmarts, Targets, Best Buys), my online order will probably get here before I find stock in store.

4. Brien macrumors 68020

Brien

They're all sold out AFAIK. Policy is to tell people they don't know, but I'm willing to bet that if you didn't order online at 1AM or camp out the night before and manage to get one before the stores sold out (most in an hour or less) you probably won't have one before mid-April.

5. HXGuy macrumors 68000

I called three Apple stores in the Phoenix area and two said they were sold out while the third said they still had some but there were over 100 people still in line at 7:30pm. He didn't know how much stock was left.

I also called three Best Buys and all were sold out, same with one Walmart I called