Are bumpers still instores in the US?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Steveo47, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Steveo47 macrumors regular

Im going to California for vacation in a week and am wondering if there is any chance of finding a bumper down there?

2. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Check your local AT&T store or Walmart. Those are you best bets to find a Bumper at retail pricing.

3. marvel2 macrumors 6502

Have they discontinued the bumpers or are they just in scarce supply. Im looking for white or anything other than black.

4. Steveo47 thread starter macrumors regular

cool ill check when i get there, currently i dont have a case on mine, and my bumper wont ship till september, i wouldnt mind having a white one if i could find one.

5. nlkccom macrumors 6502a

I've been to various Apple stores here in Southern California, I haven't seen any bumpers on the shelf since they made the free bumper annoucement.

6. Steveo47 thread starter macrumors regular

7. solius macrumors regular

your best bet is to go on ebay and pay 60 dollars for a colored bumper :(. the black bumpers are priced pretty reasonably.

8. normwood macrumors 6502a

normwood

I was in three different Apple stores in the Minneapolis/St Paul area on Saturday. There was not a single iPhone 4 case in ANY of those stores. NONE!

Ended up buying an Incase Slider at BB on Sunday.

Pretty lame if you ask me.

Steve

9. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

last i checked they pulled ALL bumpers sold in any retail store (apple store, Walmart, Best Buy, where ever). I bought a blue bumper July 2nd at an apple store in which now im awaiting a refund. you can check eBay for plenty of them but most prices are a little too much for it. although i just received my new authentic black apple iPhone 4 bumper i got from eBay for $12 shipped, gently used. i guess you just have to find a good deal in which i think i did. i wanted another color besides blue and white was my first choice but after how dirty my blue bumper got, i stuck with black and happy im able to switch back and fourth.

10. nexedzero macrumors regular

nexedzero

They have been pulled at all the apple stores i have gone too untill apple can get thru this free case promotion

11. iBaloney macrumors 6502

iBaloney

so whats gonna happen after sept 30 in reguards to free bumpers? will they come with the ip4 included in the package?

12. nexedzero macrumors regular

nexedzero

I dont think so after that i think apple is going to make people buy them on there own again

13. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

they might be sold, no one will know until Oct 1st.

14. Steveo47 thread starter macrumors regular

15. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

I hope they make more colors and not the Easter egg colors aswell as lower the price, $19? to much to ask?

16. nexedzero macrumors regular

nexedzero

you know apple doesent lower prices

17. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

People need to research their facts! Remember the 2G iPhone? The $100 rebate? :rolleyes:

18. aluren macrumors 65816

x2. I bet there's a bunch of colored bumpers behind the store shelves in the back.