Are iPhone 4 antenna frames available?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by D-Love, Aug 15, 2010.

1. D-Love macrumors regular

I was stupid, took my bumper case off and only had bodyguardz on. Wouldn't you know it but then it fell outta my pocket getting out of the car and fell on the concrete. Now the corner and metal frame are scratched all to hell. Does any Apple service providers replace this and rear glass? I only want REAL Apple products. *mad at myself*

2. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

Apple has been known to replace the back glass for free.

3. D-Love thread starter macrumors regular

I know. But problem is mine is not broke. Just the plastic is scratched. I don't see them replacing under any means really. Plus, my metal frame is badly scratched. Ugh.

4. DEE9299 macrumors 6502a

DEE9299

5. D-Love thread starter macrumors regular

I checked out your site and noticed it said you use genuine Apple parts. Is there any way to verify this? Just trying to make sure everything is good here, as there are lots of knock-offs out there. One thing that stood out to me was that you did jailbreaking, and I found it odd that Apple would supply genuine parts to a service center that also advertised jailbreaking.

6. DEE9299 macrumors 6502a

DEE9299

1.) I never said we sold parts to the public. I simply answered your question as to whether they are out there.

2.) Apple does not sell parts to anyone, but you can by Apple genuine parts from different sources.

3.) As you know jailbreaking is not illegal anymore but more important you should noticed that there is no price next it. I feel people can find out themselves how to jailbreak their phone and I ONLY offer it as a free service if I am repairing someones phone.

7. D-Love thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks, I get the picture now. :) Sending DM