General Are jailbreak being made for IOS6?

super michael

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 1, 2011
I was wondering are the jailbreak being developed for the IOS6? I really can't wait for a untethered jailbreak to be released, so once I get the ipod touch 5 I can jailbreak it.

IOS is a great operating system + jailbreak its the ultimate operating system.

Last edited:

super michael

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 1, 2011
It's the same thing.
You haven't answered any question, especially if a jailbreak is being develop for IOS6.

How are GM IOS6 and the official IOS6 in anyway the same? When the Ipod touch is release it be IOS6 not GM IOS6.

Last edited by a moderator:

super michael

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 1, 2011
I see so the the one that makes the jailbreak will need to find another way to jailbreak IOS6, sounds like it take longer to find a way to jailbreak.

Thanks for answering the question.

antdawe

macrumors regular
Jun 14, 2010
Come on guys this isnt an android forum where we insult people and give them abuse.

He asked a genuine question, albeit there are other threads, but come on please.

you choose to enter the thread and answer it didnt you??

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
Come on guys this isnt an android forum where we insult people and give them abuse.

He asked a genuine question, albeit there are other threads, but come on please.

you choose to enter the thread and answer it didnt you??
A lot of effort is put in to providing answers to people with problems, however people also tend to be lazy and want instant answers ans solutions to "their" problem.

Often scanning the threads and actually reading an existing thread provide more answers and background than starting a new thread.

So yes no insults, but a pun or 2 because it is the umpteenth thread on page 1 on the same subject is ok with me, everyone starts as a newbie….

super michael

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 1, 2011
I tried doing some google search but when I did some search I heard some say it might be impossible to jailbreak IOS6 while some says its possible, that is why I asked here.

I seen Ipod touch 4g jailbroken and Ipad 3 jailbroken and it is great.

I don't know how the developer make the jailbreak I am still new to this whole jailbreak. I jailbroke my friend Ipad 3, but I could do it since its simple.

Sorry everyone for not doing a better search, I am not that old a member here.

And as for you @iRooney how about we forget what happen and start a new slate.