Are others getting constantly kicked off Facebook? Crashing?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Greenone, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Greenone macrumors 6502

Hi,

I know there are currently all these ios8 issues so I'm trying to be patient but I just want to know if this issue is one of the more common ones that hasn't been sorted out yet. Has this happened to any of you? I activated my new iPhone 6+ last night so I know by then I was no longer installing the version with the worst issues which is why I ask. Thanks!

2. macmacguy macrumors regular

Yes, it happens to me also, on my 4S, iOS 8.0.2

3. ajm222 macrumors 6502a

definitely. it's messing with my whole phone it seems. it either crashes or it will hang and just freeze the phone.

4. Dan70 macrumors regular

The first time I opened Facebook when I updated to 8.0.2 it insta crashed to home screen so I closed the app from multi tasking tried again and haven't had any issues since.

5. ant the ninja macrumors regular

ant the ninja

Facebook for iOS has always been trash but now its ridiculous. I had to reset my phone 3 times yesterday because it kept freezing when trying to open FB.

I can actually say the Facebook software for my blackberry was flawless. The iOS one is a joke.

6. mgroot macrumors regular

mgroot

It's terrible on iOS8. It wasn't one of the best apps before iOS8 but now it's a lot worse

7. Greenone thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks everyone. I hope they fix it sooner than later! Didn't fully realize what a FB junkie I am! #

8. phreebsd macrumors regular

9. Yakibomb macrumors 6502

Yakibomb

I actually think 8.0.2 made this worse for me. The app resprings if I use it for more than 5 minutes or try and compose a new post :mad: Its even caused my 5s to restart a few times

10. AddisonIII macrumors regular

I have several other problems on 8.0 but no issues with Facebook.

11. blenderman17 macrumors newbie

blenderman17

I'm only having issues when I go to a webpage within the app to view a video and the audio not working after I take my phone off of silent mode. Once you do that, you have to pause the video and then restart it to hear the audio.

12. Cougarcat macrumors 604

Use Paper in the meantime, or switch over to it like I have. And as a bonus, it still supports facebook messaging!

13. Greenone thread starter macrumors 6502

Ill have to look up what paper is. Never heard of it.