Are people still waiting for shipments who ordered before release?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Anastasio, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Anastasio macrumors newbie

Are people still waiting for shipments who ordered before release? That sucks...I literally decided last night to get the iPhone6, because I guess Sprint granted me with an early eligibility upgrade. Took me 25 minutes this morning to call around Denver to find a store with the Space Gray iPhone6 64GB. From purchase decision to pick-up was from 7pm last night until 11am this morning....so, I guess never pre-order iPhones in the future??

2. GrumpyMom macrumors 603

GrumpyMom

For me and my husband, we just got our tracking info earlier this evening. And I know some of the people whose progress I was following along with my own still have not gotten their orders shipped yet, nor have any idea when they will. These are people who preordered through AT&T. There's a woman who ordered a few minutes before my order was entered into AT&T's site by husband but she hasn't seen any progress on her order tonight and I am getting mine tomorrow.

I have not been following the other preorder threads for other carriers or Apple Store customers, so I can't tell you what's happening with them.

Edit to add: most of these delayed preorders are for the 6Plus model

3. Anastasio thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh, I didn't think of that one. Haven't been on these forums long.