Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bdawg123

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
Hey,
I'm curious. If I order a iPhone 7+ Matte Black 128gb, and the estimated shipping time is 2-3 weeks...
Do you think that is accurate? Or will I receive it earlier?

Walked into an apple store today and the guy said they are prioritizing apple.com orders before fulfilling the stores. I figured I might try my luck buying now online and hopefully getting it in a week or so?

Anyone else ordered in the past few days seen any luck with shipping sooner than expected?

Thanks

apwtwenty

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2011
i ordered on 9-17 and it was shipped 9-19

7 128gb Jet Black (not +)

the original date was 3-5 weeks

i have Sprint, idk if that's makes a difference, but they're moving them very quickly

gsk158

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
Hey,
I'm curious. If I order a iPhone 7+ Matte Black 128gb, and the estimated shipping time is 2-3 weeks...
Do you think that is accurate? Or will I receive it earlier?

Walked into an apple store today and the guy said they are prioritizing apple.com orders before fulfilling the stores. I figured I might try my luck buying now online and hopefully getting it in a week or so?

Anyone else ordered in the past few days seen any luck with shipping sooner than expected?

Thanks
I orded my 7+ matte black 32gb yesterday and it is still in "processing." i went ahead and ordered as i would be guaranteed a 7+ in a few weeks and it seems shipping times are improving for a lot of models including the jet black. Here's to hoping mine gets expedited.

bdawg123

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
I orded my 7+ matte black 32gb yesterday and it is still in "processing." i went ahead and ordered as i would be guaranteed a 7+ in a few weeks and it seems shipping times are improving for a lot of models including the jet black. Here's to hoping mine gets expedited.

Yea I've heard the same. I had preordered a Jet Black + Thru AT&T... obviously nothing was coming thru with that.
I figured by ordering online thru apple with the color I actually want, Maybe I'll get it sooner than I would've expected to receive my Jet Black.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.