Are the 3rd gens still in Apple stores?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by skiltrip, Sep 4, 2010.

1. skiltrip macrumors 68030

I haven't been to my local Apple Store since the Sept. 1 keynote. Have Apple Stores pulled the 3rd gens from being sold, essentially making it impossible to get a new Touch right now? That would be weird. But it would also be weird, and a little crappy, to sell people 3rd gens when the 4th gens are only days away.

Has anyone been to an Apple Store since Sept 1? I'm just curious if they have the 3rd gens out or not.

2. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

My college apple store recieved a case of 100 last week of the 3rd gens. Mainly to be given away with any Mac sale before the 7th.

3. Wallace2 macrumors member

They are still selling all of the old iPods. The Touch and Shuffle are being sold at a discount though while the Nano is still going for full price.

4. SlamJam12 macrumors regular

Still Around

The Back to School promotion ends on September 7th. The Apple Store is probably still selling the 3rd generation iPod Touch. If you cannot get one before September 7th, you may be able to find one in the refurbished section at the Apple Store Online.

5. Peterson8765 macrumors 6502a

Peterson8765

Yes, they still have them in Apple stores as well as other retail stores as I could tell.