Are the AT&T Next monthly phone charges listed anywhere?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by indychris, Sep 10, 2014.

1. indychris macrumors 6502

indychris

I've looked on AT&T's site and Apple's and I can't seem to find anything official that shows exactly what the monthly cost of the new iPhones will be under the 12 & 18 month 'Next' plans. Am I missing them somewhere, or will Apple/AT&T not reveal that until they are on sale Friday?

2. DeftwillP macrumors 6502

Yes you are missing them. Just use the prices for the already selling phones.

3. penajmz macrumors 68040

penajmz

I can see it on Apple's website when I check my eligibility. It tells me exactly how much I'll be paying down to the cent.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

5. indychris thread starter macrumors 6502

indychris

Thanks a lot, AJ. Not sure how I missed that, but I sure couldn't find it. Heck, I even visited the local AT&T store (a company store even!) and the lady who helped me couldn't even tell me how much I would be paying.

6. Rugburn macrumors member

I tried asking in another thread... Still looking for the answer.

Can anyone who has done the next plan answer my question?

Currently my bill is exactly $140.86 after all taxes, fees, etc... If I upgrade one of the phones to next for $31.25 (next 18, 64gb 6). My bill should be exactly $172.11 correct?

What I am afraid of is AT&T calculating my taxes and fees after including the $31.25 to the net total. Granted it may not be a whole lot of money, but I don't want to be double taxed... Would rather pay oop if that were the case.

If you have upgraded under NEXT did your bill only go up the exact $ you expected? Or was it a little more after increased state, local taxes, etc.

7. hbenitez09 macrumors regular

Simply take the full price of the iPhone which you can see on Apple's website and divide it by 20 months for 12 month next or 24 months for 18 month next.

8. attdude macrumors newbie

Att won't tax you on the installment. Just the service portion so yes just add your installment to your bill and that's what it should be

9. nostresshere macrumors 68030

If you want better help, quote prices before taxes since they vary by state, etc. Also, include what sort of plan you are on. Otherwise, you are going to get answers that may or may not apply to you.