Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sweeper

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2008
:( i'm travelling in september and i'd like to know
cant find anyone in my country
and due to the contracts i'm having troubles to get one
please help!

galactic732

macrumors member
Jun 5, 2008
have you not looked around this forum?

iPhones are available at ATT stores and apple stores only

JPIndustrie

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2008
Queens, NY
You know what, I really do not understand why we entertain these type of questions. I mean seriously. Duty free stores? Do duty free stores sell any type of Apple hardware, let alone iPhones? Have you not heard of a thing called the 'internet' that lets you know where you can obtain an iPhone?

You know what, perhaps I underestimated it all - people really seem to love this phone.

Sweeper

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2008
1 - yes, lots of ipods are bought by tourists at theses duty frees in airports
2 - yes i know internet
3 - i didn't know that such a simple question would atract that much haters and arrogant idiots, i'd like to remmeber that nobody has borned knowing everything
4 - i'm not from us (proud of it), and where i come from iphone wasnt officialy launched

ivtecDOu

macrumors 6502
May 24, 2008
mass
1 - yes, lots of ipods are bought by tourists at theses duty frees in airports
2 - yes i know internet
3 - i didn't know that such a simple question would atract that much haters and arrogant idiots, i'd like to remmeber that nobody has borned knowing everything
4 - i'm not from us (proud of it), and where i come from iphone wasnt officialy launched

lol wut
thats why you get stupid answers

ps. learn me a knowledge

skubish

macrumors 68030
Feb 2, 2005
Ann Arbor, Michigan
thread-fail-stamp.gif

aaquib

macrumors 65816
Sep 11, 2007
Toronto, Canada
You can't get it in Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, Walmart or any other store that's not an Apple or AT&T Store. Why on earth would you find it at a duty free store?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.