Are there any games that run the native resolution?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by GKDAIR, Jun 16, 2012.

1. GKDAIR macrumors regular

I am really considering buying a new ipad soon, by the end of the summer.

Games already look amazing on my phone, and my jaw literally dropped when I started playing Nova 3.

For those of you that play "hardcore" games on your ipad, games like Infinity Blade, Shadowgun, Aralon, Nova 3, Modern Combat 3, do they look really amazing? Can you tell a difference compared to a 4S?

I've tried watching videos but no video picks up the resolution properly, I was going to go to an apple store and check out the retina display myself but I know you cant like download games or anything on them.

2. -TYLER macrumors regular

They look really good, but I can't stand playing them because of the controls.

3. skywalkerr69 macrumors 6502a

skywalkerr69

Yeah the controls are horrible. If you want to make a lot of $$$ make one with easy controls.

4. Redjericho macrumors 6502a

When I played infinity blade 2 on my new iPad, my retina's melted out of my eye sockets it is so beautiful. Another game to play is Superbrothers Sword and Sworcery, it's not ultra graphics like real racing and infinity blade, but nothing has pleased my eyes more than that game, they did something right.

And some apple stores do have some of the most good looking games, because they show off the display the best.