Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vengapat9

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 16, 2020
Brooklyn, NY
Hi there,

I feel like I'm the only person who has ordered the iPhone 12 Pro in white/silver. I can't seem to find any videos online that include this color of the phone. Have you seen any? Please share if so :).

Reactions: Caliber26

LiemTa

Suspended
Jun 2, 2014
Why would there be? People who choose the white iPhone are too far gone and can’t be saved.

blairh

macrumors 603
Dec 11, 2007
I hate the combination of white and shiny stainless steel. I used to have it on the XS Max.

deuxani

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2010
Aaah yessss the silver Pro looks so good. So much better than those boring dark colours. With the Silver and Gold Pro’s the bezels optically looks smaller, which is a big plus. Can’t wait for mine to arrive this Friday.

Traverse

macrumors 604
Mar 11, 2013
Here
This might be blasphemous...but I think I'm going to cancel my Pacific blue order. All of the hands on have been much darker than the marketing images portrayed and the silver video above was beautiful.

Richardlench

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2016
Silver is the way to go this year. Graphite is too light. PB is very nice but it should have had a light border instead of dark, and the gold back is way too light (though the frame looks ace). Silver is the only one that got every part right

Lukkee24

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2011
London
I’ve had silver since the 5s but couldn’t find it in stock anywhere this year! I’ve ended up with Pacific blue after getting that cheap from Amazon, so just hope I don’t miss silver too much. I don’t like how the shiny sides seem far too obvious this year, I’d personally prefer aluminium sides like the regular 12.

bpeeps

Suspended
May 6, 2011
Silver is the way to go this year. Graphite is too light. PB is very nice but it should have had a light border instead of dark, and the gold back is way too light (though the frame looks ace). Silver is the only one that got every part right
I could have written this.

firewire9000

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2015
I have an iPhone 11 Pro in silver and yesterday I saw the 12 Pro in silver and it was disappointing to me. It shines almost too much, I like the look of the polished stainless steel but I think that in this case it’s too much, looks like a mirror. And also it resembles too much with the 11 Pro (not a 12 Pro fault of course). The blue one is absolutely gorgeous I mean wow truly beautiful.

oVerboost

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2013
United Kingdom
I have an iPhone 11 Pro in silver and yesterday I saw the 12 Pro in silver and it was disappointing to me. It shines almost too much, I like the look of the polished stainless steel but I think that in this case it’s too much, looks like a mirror. And also it resembles too much with the 11 Pro (not a 12 Pro fault of course). The blue one is absolutely gorgeous I mean wow truly beautiful.

When you say silver...

Do you mean the white or graphite? Because silver doesn’t exist.

deuxani

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2010
When you say silver...

Do you mean the white or graphite? Because silver doesn’t exist.

I think you are confused... there is no iPhone colour called white. The X, XS, 11 Pro and 12 Pro that you call white are called Silver by Apple.

Screenshot 2020-10-22 at 11.58.09.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.