Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PaythePiper

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 31, 2013
Really wish Apple was clear on this. Everything I'm reading is saying they are SHIPPING the 19th

teamjaycub

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2011
AFAIK: If you preorder tonight, it should be at your door on the 19th. That's the way it's been in the past

komiothebeat

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2008
Corona, CA
They are both shipping and arriving on that date.

What Apple does is send the devices to shipping hubs all around the world and then on launch date sends the phones from those hubs to your doorstep. Hence why they have the week Inbetween

boysangur

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2014
I was talking to a rep today and he said I'd get the pre order on the 17th actually. Not sure if he was mistaken but I asked him are you sure and he said yes.

richpjr

macrumors 68040
May 9, 2006
I've ordered the last 3 model iPhones and all were delivered on launch day.

scubacat

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2011
Does anyone know whether Verizon ships or arrives on the 19th? I just spoke to a representative who says it won't ship until the 19th. I'll be out of town at the time and am trying to figure out which address to send it to if I'm lucky enough to get it on the preorder.

MsRandall

macrumors 65816
Nov 27, 2011
Bay Area, Ca
Does anyone know whether Verizon ships or arrives on the 19th? I just spoke to a representative who says it won't ship until the 19th. I'll be out of town at the time and am trying to figure out which address to send it to if I'm lucky enough to get it on the preorder.

Arrive - don't worry :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.