Are they changing the screen on the 3g

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by loskickking23, Jul 3, 2008.

1. loskickking23 macrumors 6502a

I wanted to know are they changing the screen on the 3g or is that just a rumor.And if so are they changing from the glass thats on here now to plastic.I hope not that would probably be the last straw for me and the 3g.I didnt like the plastic back at first but I got past that.Does someone have any info on this.

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

3. razorianfly macrumors 65816

razorianfly

And .. yes, it's still glass. :rolleyes:

R-Fly

Attached Files:

4. loskickking23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks.If its still glass I am fine.I have actually heard rumors on screen being downgraded from freinds and other places.I didnt know what they were talking about when they were saying downgraded.They are also are iphone haters so I kind of figured they were full of s***.They try to make there phones seem better.I know you guys have freinds like this or co workers.

5. razorianfly macrumors 65816

razorianfly

I know I certainly do. :p

R-Fly

6. DreamPod macrumors 65816

The screen is in no way downgraded, in one of the hands-on previews that was done after the keynote speech, the author compared his old phone with the 3G side-by-side, the pictures were almost identical, with the only difference being the 3G's screen was a tad brighter (which he speculated was because his phone was a year old and had gotten darker).