Are we getting no where?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Pathfinder55, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Pathfinder55 macrumors 6502

Is it just me or does it seem like we are getting nowhere with hacking this thing. Where are all the hackers? Cmon people get it done.

2. aethelbert macrumors 601

You know what, that's pretty rude. Do you think people are trying? Apparently you do not.

But they are. And if you think that they can do a better job, maybe you should show them how and do it yourself.

And if you don't want to do that, be thankful that others are doing it for you; and willing to share their findings.

3. bogman12 macrumors regular

Path: you have previous experience with hacking something like this and have an idea of a reasonable time line for this product to be hacked?

ridiculous statement..

4. 03sho macrumors 6502a

5. Pathfinder55 thread starter macrumors 6502

6. mithykal macrumors regular

obviously not the way you are expecting.

7. Pathfinder55 thread starter macrumors 6502

wow thanks

8. Nayrb macrumors member

Patience is a virtue, that should especially be exercised when you can't hack yourself (such as myself).

9. Rogzilla macrumors regular

MAGIC!

Well, OK, my iPod touch works by magic according to me so I assume they use magic.

10. aethelbert macrumors 601

Steve Jobs says that it's magic, too; maybe we should get Harry Potter to come hack the iPods...

11. jamesybsu macrumors regular

I don't know about Harry, but I am sure Hermoine could do it, she's the brains of the bunch.

12. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

Ask the Oracle. Sorry couldnt resist a Matrix reference with his name being Pathfinder and all :D

Just chill! It dosent happen over night! The hackers have a lot of work to do, Apple are known for making secure operating systems after all.

13. atil macrumors newbie

I raise Leprecons. I'll tell my best ones to use their magic to crack the Touch. I should have my results..... never!

Seriously, dude. Calm down, and repeat after me 10 times: "Patience is a virtue. I will not whine about the speed of hackers' progress."