Are you addicted to your iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by anjinha, Mar 10, 2009.

?

Are you addicted to your iPhone?

1. OMG!!! Yes!!!!

38 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Maybe a little bit.

12 vote(s)
    21.1%
  3. Not really.

5 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. That's stupid, how can you be addicted to a phone?

2 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. anjinha macrumors 604

anjinha

Here's my story: I finally decided that the cracks on my iPhone were only going to get worse so I took it to Vodafone (there's no Apple here) to get it repaired. After a few days they gave me a refurbished iPhone and I'm really happy with it. It looks just like new.

But those days without my iPhone were soooooooo hard. I was constantly reaching for my iPhone to check on something in safari, checking my emails on the go, using beejive when I had some free time at work, wanting to try new apps... it was seriously hard.

So, share your experience. Are you addicted to your iPhone?

2. benflick macrumors 68020

benflick

I would say that I am "Sort of" addicted to my iPhone. Because if it's wonderful capabilities, using any old phone just won't cut it.:D

3. BergerFan macrumors 68020

BergerFan

I'm always using it, or simply holding it in my hands. It's like an adult pacifier for me, lol. My friends always mention it too. :apple:
    Over the years, I've always admired my PSP, digital camera, previous mobiles and even previous iPods, for their brief honeymoon periods (usually a couple of months, max), before getting bored.

The iPhone(first gen, then 3G) is the first device to completely 'wow' me for over a year now, and I still love it!

4. anjinha thread starter macrumors 604

anjinha

The same as me. it was so hard for me not having an iPhone for a few days.

5. ZDDP1273 macrumors 6502

I'm definitely addicted. My phone died in class today and it was miserable. I actually had to pay attention in class.

6. dwsolberg macrumors 6502a

More and more

I get more addicted every day because I keep finding new applications. I play a lot of games, but I also started to read books on the iPhone when I'm bored. Also, I check the weather a lot, use the dictionary (American Heritage), check the news (Mobile News), use the map feature to find places, take pictures, google, check email, track packages, check movie times, remote control my computer, record business mileage, listen to streamed radio, listen to music and podcasts at the gym, text, and every once in a while make a phone call.

7. siorai macrumors 6502

Not really. It's pretty cool and is easily my favorite phone out of the dozen or so that I've had over the years, but it's still just a phone. It would be somewhat disappointing to have to go back to one of my Sony Ericssons, but nothing that I would lost sleep over or anything like that.

Sorry guys. I know it's blasphemy, but I don't really believe in the JesusPhone. :p

8. BergerFan macrumors 68020

BergerFan

Lol. You don't fool me mate. :D
    Put your iPhone in a draw for a week and use a different device during that time... then see how you feel.

9. bigmouth macrumors 6502

Yes. Yes I am. My name is bigmouth, and I'm an iphone addict.

10. eyefoniac macrumors 6502

eyefoniac

I would have to say yes to this one. Since I got it it has been so handy to have email and web right in my pocket whether there is wireless or not. :)

11. freediverdude macrumors 6502a

Yes. Especially with Twitter and streaming podcasts. It would be difficult to go back to a razr type phone now. Is there like a 12 step program or something?