Are you an AT&T user in New Jersey?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by rocknblogger, Oct 17, 2011.

1. rocknblogger macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

If you are on AT&T in the northern NJ area (Passaic, Bergen, Essex counties) I'd like to hear about your experience as it pertains to dropped calls, data speeds, and customer service.

2. jbarresi19 macrumors 6502

Hey I am in Morris county and I have had a lot of dropped calls. I think more than I had with the 4. I also am not getting great data speed. I get about 1.2 down and .72 up. What about you?

3. bighabeeb macrumors 6502

I'm from Union county but work in Manhattan...outside the city I've found speed to be pretty good, dropped calls to occur occasionally, and customer service to be horrible (As with all cell providers)

Within the city its a crapshoot because quite frankly AT&T blows there.

4. rocknblogger thread starter macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

I'm with Sprint and the data is pretty much like yours. I never, or more accurately, very rarely drop calls.
    Thanks both of you. I'm just trying to decide whether to stick it out with Sprint or make a switch. Up until now I've been very happy but of late the data speeds have dropped dramatically. But if they come through with their LTE plan (big if) I should be fine. I've read a lot of comments from AT&T users about great data speeds but they're from other parts of the country. That's why I want to hear from NJ users.