Are you app happy??

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by yodaxl7, Aug 8, 2010.

1. yodaxl7 macrumors 6502a

I am app happy to the core. I got over 300 apps on my iPhone 4. I have not had any app problems, since my first iPhone. Since then, I don't recall having problems with my apps, except for Monopoly. That game required some trick to make it work. Leo excuses his Droid X problem because he finds himself app happy. Perhaps, android ecosystem is more likely to get trojan apps or buggy apps that can temporarily brick your phone. He had his text messaging issues or simply not working. He saids that the android phones are like windows. Funny! He uses Mac computers, but he uses droid x (pc phone) as his primary phone. He does have the iphone 4 as his backup phone. I say get rid of his crappy android x.

2. spillproof macrumors 68020

spillproof

1. Of those 300+ apps, how many do you actaully play on a daily basis?

2. Who is Leo?

3. I read this post pretending to have an extreme sugar high on a day with out ADD medication. Thank you for the entertainment :p:D

3. Statusnone88 macrumors 65816

Statusnone88

Leonardo DiCaprio.

My girlfriend tells me him and Edward Norton are my man-crushes. :(

4. yodaxl7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I usually remove apps from the phone if I ran out of space. Since we got folders, I won't ran out of space for a while. I use about 10 apps daily. I don't use same apps day to day. I do have apps that I use for work and for fun. Leo is the host for macbreak weekly and this week in google. He criticizes the iphone unfairly. He make excuses for android when he has issues with their phones. This suggests to me that he is an android leaning fan. A show titled Macbreak weekly should be about apple products and news. I think he could combine Macbreak weekly, Twig, windows weekly into one show. They basically cover current news primarily. TNT basically cover what all of these shows cover. He could cover tips, tricks, software, products and news of each in greater detail. However, when there are no news they talk about other stuff. I.e. Paul on windows weekly he talked about google's android beating apple's iphone in sales. Hello, what does that has to do with windows! Nothing! Paul, the window guy, uses iphone for years. Not sure if he uses macbook pro or not. Funny! He uses iPad, too.

5. Steveo47 macrumors regular

wow i dont have THAT many, but i have about 2gb worth of those suckers.

6. John T macrumors 68020

John T

And the point of this thread is. . . . . . . . . . .. ? :confused: :D

7. jacollins macrumors 6502a

You do know that Leo uses the Android X because the iPhone 4 drops calls left and right for him, as well as having major proximity sensor bug issues, right? He is in a marginal AT&T area, and can't drop business calls.

8. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

So far I have less than 12 Apps., so I am definitely not App happy.

9. EarlofCroydon macrumors member

EarlofCroydon

I've got 54. It's a nice number and I'd vouch that I probably use 10 everyday, sometimes more sometimes less. They're all in folders and frankly over 100 is just absurd!

10. Turkeywrap macrumors regular

I got about 79 apps, use a fair amount of them :p

11. TB07-NJ macrumors 68020

Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye,
    My oh my what a wonderful day
    Plenty of sunshine coming my way,
    Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye.
    Mister blue bird's on my shoulder,,
    it's the truth,
    it's actual,
    everything's satisfactual!
    Zippity doo dah,
    zippity aye,
    zippity doo dah,
    zippity aye!

12. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

97 apps. About 50 of them are games. As for the rest, they get used at least once a week though I could probably delete about 10-20 of them if needed.

13. JustinSaneV2 macrumors 6502

JustinSaneV2

[​IMG]

And I don't even own an iDevice yet... (my iPhone 4 is currently en route though).

14. drewc1138 macrumors 6502

Pre-4.0, I all 9 pages (or however many there were) full of apps. Since upgrading, I'm determined to not go past 2 pages. Right now I have 66 apps.

15. JediZenMaster macrumors 68000

JediZenMaster

I would say that i only keep the apps on my iPhone that i actually use. I did go on an app spree recently to find the perfect twitter client and im torn between the official Twitter app , Seesmic and Tweetdeck. My beef with Tweetdeck though is that it doesn't take advantage of the multitasking suspended state feature.

16. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay