Are you bored with your iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by karkid, Sep 1, 2010.

1. karkid macrumors member

i've had every iPhone sicne the first gen many times. And many other's in between ... lately the iPhone 4 is starting to feel like old news. Just wanting some people's input on how you feel about this topic

2. BobHail macrumors 6502a

Yes, but that´s only natural after over 2 years owning one. New model is gonna get you excited only for month or two, then you´re bored again and then you really start to miss all the basic functions of a phone, that iPhone is infamous for.

3. sammich macrumors 601

sammich

OMG...like...totally!

This phone is, like, sooo last week. I need a new one.

4. DroidRules macrumors 65816

Not bored with my i4, but very bored with lame threads.

5. aleni macrumors 68020

i bought apple's gadgets and mac only to follow macrumors and the upcoming apple's gadget.

this has been happening after i got my first powerbook, mac mini, macbook white (one with random shutdown), macbook white again (no random shutdown anymore), macbook pro alu, macbook pro unibody 15", macbook air rev A (so
    pissed with the heat), macbook pro unibody 15" 2.8ghz, macbook air again rev B, macbook air again rev b, imac 21", macbook pro 17" unibody, iphone 1st gen, 3g, 3gs, ipad, iphone 4.

this is sad and this must end!

but my mbp 17" unibody makes me alot of money though. i do tshirt design for a living.

6. Deedolito macrumors regular

Deedolito

In your face! Word up! :D

7. tibi08 macrumors 6502a

tibi08

8. samcraig macrumors P6

Too bored to search for the same exact threads too?

As I and others have said on those other threads - your first problem is seeking to be entertained by your phone. You're expecting too much. Or at the very least, relying on it too much.

I'm bored of my toaster, toilet, stapler and wifi router. They just don't seem to be cool anymore like when I first got them. ;)

9. Hemmo macrumors regular

why would i get bored ? there is allways something new..

Edit: getting bored with phone belongs to time before iphone or smartphones when only thing you did with your phone was calling and texting..now days phones just get out dated :) just like PC´s

10. robjohns macrumors newbie

Was so bored that I picked up an evo to try out. After 3.5 weeks I returned it and am still here. Lol

11. itsmemuffins macrumors 68030

itsmemuffins

OP if you are bored with your iPhone you are getting the wrong apps.