Are you changing carriers for iPhone 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by scootaru, Oct 7, 2011.

1. scootaru macrumors 6502

2. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

3. scootaru thread starter macrumors 6502

I saw a lot of people commenting on the homepage article stating they were changing, so I was wondering if a lot of people are changing carriers. More specifically, leaving AT&T for Verizon.

4. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

No way. AT&T is too good, so easy and fast. I just placed an order & got confirmation all in less than ten minutes. Kept the unlimited plan no problem.

5. scootaru thread starter macrumors 6502

I left AT&T for Verizon. Too many dropped calls.

6. tkmcguire1, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011

tkmcguire1 macrumors 6502

tkmcguire1

Actually we have a family plan with several lines on Att but no eligible upgrades right now so i ordered a singe line on Verizon to get the 16gb white 4S,i had an iphone 4 but it was stolen months ago and i've missed it terribly,wasn't sure what else to do,and paying even the $449 discounted upgrade was too much,got my email confirmation,though no charge to my credit card yet.
    Anyone else with one wireless carrier but not eligible so they ordered from another?
    We can't leave ATT because other family members have lines plus it would be outragously expensive to cancel,we have been with them 9 yrs,oh well i'll probably kick myself later,but since i have been without my iphone,it hasn't been the same.

7. Yoursh macrumors 6502

I'm switching from AT&T to Sprint. Main reason is that the coverage at my work has become very poor in the last year. Before then it was fine with my original iphone, the old windows phone before that, and my current 3GS. Just got sick of the poor signal lately(1-2 bars with constant data dropouts). Mainly went with Sprint for the lack of data caps. Had grandfathered unlimited data with AT&T and use ~2GB a month. Would go over regularly on a 2GB cap. Signal is also much better at my work location. Also getting a corporate discount through my job. So yeah, several reasons for me to switch.