Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nickspohn, Jun 26, 2007.
I'm interested to know.
Also state if you will be reviewing it asap.
Just counting heads
ME ME ME and hopefully a nice review by Sunday night.
I might not anyway, but we're not getting it over here in 'the rest of the world'...
I would if I could, but my parents won't let me switch from T-Mobile. (Even though there's a dead area 2 blocks in each direction from our house with T-Mobile )
I want to. If Apple Stores don't sell out by 7, I'll probably have one Friday. If they do, I'll have to order online.
No. Not unless they allow me to sign up without a voice plan (just data).
Yes, but I will probobly end up returning it.
Yes, I will be getting an iPhone on Friday.
No. AT&T carrier issues here.
I want to so bad -- just can't really afford it right now. (Or I can -- but I should really be more responsible with my money and use it for things like, oh... bills and paying off debt).
I'm hoping that not getting it now will pay off down the line.... and that version 2.0 will be SO amazing, and have all the features missing in the first iPhone, that I won't feel so bad about missing the opportunity to be an early adopter...
Well, I have to work on Friday until 1500 (3:00PM), but assuming my trip to the nearest Apple Store (Ala Moana shopping center) only takes an hour, and keeping my fingers crossed that they have an adequate supply of iPhones, I hope to be able to purchase one before they run out. My wife has offered to keep a place for me in line, but I don't know when she's going to the Apple store.
I initially had some reservations, but the more I read about it, and the more I watch the videos (and now the reviews), the more convinced I become that this is one of the most amazing products of our time, and that I really, really need to buy one
YES!! No immediate review bc I'll have out-of-state guests this weekend...darn.
I will also post my review, but it may not show up until Saturday as I will need plenty of time to get to know my iPhone and I'll be out of town, so I won't get the privacy I need right away.
i'm planning on getting one (knock on wood!) and hope to have an initial review up on my site saturday night (i'm doing a comparison review between the iphone and my current treo 680)...
Shame you can't restrict this to US only. There's no point voting no if the reason you aren't buying it is because it isn't available to buy - that's a fairly significant carrier issue. I'm interested to see what percentage of macrumors readers who CAN buy the iPhone will buy it.
I will try to buy it, but I dont know if I am going to activate or open the box on Friday. I just want to have it in my possession and wait for the reviews and specs to pour in. If you dont open it you have 14 days to return so.
No, because i live in Belgium and i can't get one,
Yes...I plan to show up at an Apple Store at about 7 in the morning and see if there is a line situation. If not, go home and come back before 10...then hang out till 6. I also plan check out two AT&T stores in the area before the Apple to see if it is better or worse over there.
I definitely want one and will get one...I'm just not sure if I'm getting on on Friday, so my vote had to go for No.
You should have added other selections for "Yes, but not Friday" or "Still Undecided"
Or maybe he just wanted to know those who *are* getting it on Friday.
You still would know who is getting it Friday...you would just have more detailed statistics.
Theoretically there would be the same number of "Yes" answers.