Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Metal Dice, Jun 9, 2009.
I really wanna know if you guys are getting. THE NEW iPhone!
If yes/no then why ?
Is it worth it...
No tethering, no buy for me. I will keep my E71 for now.
see the other thread(s) asking the same question
Can't no upgrade pricing.
Seen thread with Poll.
Yes, why? because I'm a lemming for Apple products. In all seriousness, I'm excited about the video recorder. I was using Cycorder, but Jailbreaking everytime a software update comes out is getting old, not to mention the frequent/unexpected crashes when using it in the middle of recording a video was just gutwrenching..
NO! Loyal customers are getting screwed by having to pay 2X that of new customers.
I have a 16gb first gen iPhone, so I'm eligible for the subsidized upgrade. No way I would do it otherwise. I'm also selling my original phone for $200, otherwise I'm not sure I'd do it.
You paid for a subsidized phone, and are now experiencing the downside of that. Welcome to the upgrade world that everyone else with cellphones gets to deal with.
Yes! I ordered a white 32GB already. I am looking forward to the video and eventually MMS.
Maybe. I have two lines under my name (one of which is for my mom) and my primary one isn't eligible for an upgrade so they want me to pay $699 and renew my contract for another 2 years if I want the 32GB version
my OTHER line however qualifies and I could get the 32GB iphone 3GS for the cheapest price
though I'm debating if it's worth it or not, which is weird because I AM eligible for the cheaper price but I seriously feel for all you 3G owners who got shafted by the AT&T policy and it's seriously messed up
I don't know....I'll have to play with one at the Apple store when it's available and decide if it's a lame upgrade or not
Nah. Not getting it.
I don't wanna pay $400 for it for another two year contract when I KNOW that Apple will have a serious upgrade next year!
Im fine with my 3G with 3.0.
Not at it's announced UK price.
If it's half that price at launch I might think about it.
I lol'd. Loyalty doesen't mean you don't have to pay. I'm not a new customer and I'm still getting the upgrade pricing. Look, you bought your 3G, live with it. It's a fine device. It won't stop working next Friday.
I want one, but $700 is too much. I'll either get it for $500 in July or wait until next year.
Nah. I'm satisfied with my 3G I got two months ago. Just wish the battery lasted longer.
I just reserved the White 32gb at AT&T. I got rid of my 2G iPhone last year and I miss it. So I got it because I waited patiently for the update and now dont have to carry my 30gb iPod and phone at the same time.
I'm not eligible for an upgrade until January so I'll probably skip this one and see what next June brings
im gonna pass on the 3gs and get the one next year when my contract is about to expire.
i think the 3.0 update is sufficient enough for now.
I'd rather wait for a front-facing camera and a carrier other than AT&T. I absolutely loathe AT&T.
I am now .... just sold my iPhone 3G for a good chunk of change which makes things way more viable now.
Wasn't until this moment.... but not getting contract phone
Used another line on my acct and paid $199 for a 16GB 3G S.
Otherwise, I would have just waited.
Gonna wait until next summer...
Under contract right now, and the upgrades aren't really worth it for the extra $$.
Would consider it at the fully subsidized price though...oh well. no big deal.
The thing I don't get about doing this is that now you will have to pay for 2 data plans. That extra $30 a month is going to add up quickly.