Are You Going To Be Waiting In Line?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nickspohn, Jul 2, 2008.

?

Are you waiting in line? (USA)

1. I Will/Plan on being in line at 8AM (Goes for AT&T/Apple stores regardless)

89.5%
  2. I want to see peoples reaction with the 3G iPhone first.

10.5%
  3. I can't upgrade with the subsidy.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

I know a made a thread on this already, but with the different prices and stuff and all that, some minds may have change.

I REALLY want to know, although its hard because this is just one forum, and generally, everyone hear follows the iPhone to some extent, are you going to be in line?

2. WhySoSerious macrumors 65816

WhySoSerious

gosh d@mn..... its like the same posts pop up every day, only re-worded slightly. it's getting so old....

3. gibbz macrumors 68030

Agreed, I wish people would just keep adding to older threads than creating newer version of the same thing. That being said, I will definitely be in line at the local Apple store.

4. Mr. Giver '94 macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

Agreed, but yes, I will be in line early on July 11th.

5. KittyToy macrumors 6502

KittyToy

I see no need for 3g....keeping my First Gen!:D

6. citron230 macrumors 6502a

citron230

i will be there bright and early 5am on the 11th.

7. nickspohn thread starter macrumors 68040

nickspohn

You're one to talk :rolleyes:

8. thor79 macrumors 6502

thor79

Not exactly the best options for the poll.

I'm not going to be waiting in line...I don't care what other people think...and I couldn't care less about getting it cheaper...I just want it.

I have to wait until the 12th or 13th as my father won't get back from his cruise till then and he's going to be footing the bill for the equipment (service is on my account though). Early Christmas Gift/Late Birthday Gift, no joke.

If I had the money at the time I definitely would be waiting in line early on the 11th.

He gets back on the 12th....so I'm hoping we'll go down to the AT&T store on the 12th as he's just as excited about the new iPhone. But he may be too tired from traveling...might have some jet lag. He gets his for free as he got his original iPhone on the 26th of May (Store rep said they'd extend the deadline for the free upgrade). Mine will likely cost the full price since I'm not currently eligible for an upgrade.

9. Naked Snake macrumors member

i would like to wait in line but most likely i'll be working friday but as soon as im off work i'll go to at&t and buy my first iphone!:)