Are you going to buy the new rMBP as soon as it is released or wait for possible bugs?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by hajime, Oct 21, 2016.

  1. hajime macrumors 68040

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    #1
    Under Steve, I just bought as soon as they came out because if if something went wrong, Apple would do things to satisfy customers. What about Apple under Tim? Shall I wait for a month for possible bugs?
     
  2. keysofanxiety macrumors 604

    keysofanxiety

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2011
    #2
    Apple under Tim still do things to satisfy customers if things go wrong.

    If I wanted a new rMBP, I'd buy one as soon as it came out. I have total faith that any issues which may come up would be fully resolved.
     
  3. hajime thread starter macrumors 68040

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    #3
    Based on experience, if they screw up, they would replace until I get satisfied.
     

Share This Page