Are you guys more excited about the iPhone 6 or the iWatch launch?

iPodJedi

macrumors 6502a
Nov 28, 2013
Apple Store, USA
For myself, I am much more excited about the iWatch than the iPhone 6 because I just got my new iPhone back in December so I have no need for the iPhone 6. I'm really excited to see what the iWatch is all about since it will be a new product...iPhones and iOS have been a bit boring lately especially since they have been basically the same since my first iPod touch in 2008.

----------

Which product are you looking forward to more?
How bout you? You didn't say what your excited for!

joec1101

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
So Cal, USA
The iPhone 6. Watches are stupid.
^
This right here - couldn't care less about any kind of watch.

I can't understand why anyone would even want a tiny display the size of a watch. The only thing it would be good for is voice functions which I personally don't care for. It's like using one of those old Nextel phones where everyone around can hear your business.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
iPhone 6. I need a new phone.

I'm currently not at all interested in the iWatch. However I'll have to see it and what it can do before make any decisions on it.

artfun

macrumors member
Jun 4, 2014
IPhone, but if apple introduce something more interesting than another way to get notifications I may change my mind.

sunking101

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2013
iWatch.....meh.
What can it possibly do that an iPhone can't?
Over the years I've lost count of the number of people who stopped wearing watches because their phone has a clock on it. I wear watches as jewellery and really appreciate a nice automatic watch. I grew out of digital watches during school.

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
Definitely more excited by the 6. If rumors are correct, and we get a 5.5 inch phone, this will be the most exciting launch (for me) since the iPhone 4. If it comes in at 32GB AND a base price of $650 I will be overjoyed. I would honestly take a 5.5" phone with the iPhone 5S innards and still call it an upgrade all day long.

cambookpro

Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
iPhone 6 for sure. I'm looking forward to a bigger screen and TouchID on my next phone, whilst I only have a passing interest in an iWatch.

T'hain Esh Kelch

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2001
Denmark
Any new Mac
iPhone 6
iWatch
What Ivy had for lunch
Cooks sexual preferences
How stones work

Candlelight

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2011
New Zealand
Top of my list:

New Mac laptops
iWatch

Somewhere near the bottom:

iPhone 6

I've never been interested in phone releases. It's just a phone. The iWatch will at least be a new product - 6th gen iPod Nano notwithstanding - and if it's a dud then I'll add it to the list of Apple products I'm not interested in.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Could care less about the iWatch. I find it stupid to wear a huge clunky thing strapped to my wrist to tell me what my phone, in my pocket, is doing. People spend enough time on their electronic "god" and putting part of it on your wrist is just stupid.

That being said, prepare yourself to see millions wearing this large monsters on their wrist.

Enjoy!:p

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
I could care less about the iWatch, wearables is just a fad (mark my words so you can throw them back at me in a year when I buy one saying how great it is :p)

I'm looking forward to the iPhone 6, though, I think a larger iPhone (provided it fits in my pocket) is what I've been hoping from apple now for some time.

CEmajr

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Charlotte, NC
iWatch. It's a new product so I'm pretty interested to see what it will be like.

Not too excited about large screens so I'm not big on the iPhone 6 hype.

QCassidy352

macrumors G4
Mar 20, 2003
Bay Area
If iwatch is another of these fitness bands, than definitely the iPhone. But nobody really knows what the iwatch will look like, do, or cost, so it's kinda hard to say, isn't it?

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
To be honest I'm not so excited about either. Out of the two though, I'm more excited about the watch.

JeffCaddell02

macrumors newbie
May 3, 2014
I'm interested in both. Right now this will be my deciding factor between the note 4 and the new iPhone. Who's watch looks more stylish and is very functional.

east85

macrumors 65816
Jun 24, 2010
I would say I'm more excited about a new product from Apple than an upgrade to an existing one, naturally.

makerleone

macrumors regular
Apr 24, 2014
USA
definitely iWatch, i m really excited about iwatch because i got 5s in march and really happy with it. right now not any plan for iPhone 6 coz bigger screen is not an important thing to me. Also excited about iOS 8.
so i want to go with iWatch and iOS 8. :D

LadyX

macrumors 68020
Mar 4, 2012
Are you guys more excited about the iPhone 6 or the iWatch launch?

iPhone 6. Even though my 5s is only a few months old. Don't really care about the iWatch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.