Are you happy with AutoSleep?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by Volusia, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Volusia macrumors 6502

Volusia

Been using AutoSleep for several months, but continually get results that indicate I sleep about 3-4 hours per night. I have played with the adjustments available, but still getting results that indicate I don't sleep!

Anybody seeing similar, or even different results? Do you believe the reports you are receiving?

2. YatBob macrumors regular

YatBob

I have been using it for several months on my series 2 watch with no issues, I do use the Lights Off function when going to bed and done when I wake up, it seems to report my sleep time accurately

3. bookemdano macrumors 65816

I don't wear my watch to bed so I use the feature where autosleep calculates sleep time based on when I put it on the charger and then remove it the next morning. Has worked consistently now for a year or so.

4. cheekyjeremy macrumors 6502

The only downside to this is that it doesn’t get access to the relevant vitals. It cannot accurately report on your sleep without access to your movement, your heart rate etc which gives the data as to where you are in your sleep cycle. Personally I wish I could disable the iPhone telling me what my sleep was or the watch when I am not wearing it doing the same.

As with others, I generally charge my watch overnight, so I don’t get to use this app so much, but it’s an interesting data read on the nights that I do use it.

5. zhenya macrumors 603

zhenya

Fairly happy with it. It seems to basically get my sleep patterns right - even picks up on impromptu naps if I happen to squeeze one in. It might be a little off on when it thinks I get to sleep after going to bed, but that's about it. Can't complain overall.

6. Fabmac macrumors member

Fabmac

i use now sleep++
    works great, you can use it for free and later on pay the dev for the app (if you want, i will do)

7. Lee_Bo macrumors newbie

Lee_Bo

Seems to be working ok for me. Apparently I toss and turn a lot doting the night.