Are you happy with your new iPad?

Are you happy with your purchase/upgrade?

• Yes - worth it

Votes: 43 87.8%
  • I don't see any particular difference

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • No - I regret this decision

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

Jarson

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 18, 2011
Glasgow
Hey, let's gather all of these things about new iPad and put to the poll.
Let's see how many new iPad owners are unhappy of this purchase. Would also appreciate a reason of your vote.

Personally I really love the new retina display, new camera, dictation, I also went from 16 (iPad 2) to 32, so another reason to be happy.

How about you?

Mo1959

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2012
Scotland
Hey, let's gather all of these things about new iPad and put to the poll.
Let's see how many we have unhappy new iPad owners. Would also appreciate a reason of your vote.

Personally I really love the new retina display, new camera, dictation, I also went from 16 (iPad 2) to 32, so another reason to be happy.

How about you?
Absolutely delighted with mine.......and I think I will now stop reading this forum for a while because I don't want to start looking for faults that others say they are finding.

Jarson

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 18, 2011
Glasgow
Absolutely delighted with mine.......and I think I will now stop reading this forum for a while because I don't want to start looking for faults that others say they are finding.
If anybody notices a fault, he's eligible for a free replacement, so really don't know what that all is about.

AllenA07

macrumors newbie
Feb 9, 2012
After I got mine (my first ipad) I started looking for what was wrong with it. After a painful process trying to buy the Transformer Prime, where after 3 defective units I have up, I decided to wait until the iPad. So far the thing is perfect, no serious light bleed issues, no stuck pixles, it's running as fast as I expected and I love the screen.

This coming from an Android fanboy, I love this thing.

Djay1

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2011
Middle Tennessee
HD movie trailers are a stunning example of the displays' resolution!

Coming from IPad One the overall responsiveness is "snappier".

I am very, very pleased with the upgrade!

Mid-morning Best Buy had a black wifi 64 Gb model. Bought it, checked it out at home then canceled the 32 Gb I had direct ordered for 3/21 delivery.