• Outtie

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

TheMonarch

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 6, 2005
Bay Area
Random question... Is your belly button an innie or an outtie? :)
Mine... Innie... Perfectly in, not half in or what not, an innie. My belly button is looks like a hole in my stomach...
Its a slow day today...

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
innie here. worked out enough that i have that cute little hood over it, im so happy with my belly button right now.

the more interesting question is, are your nipples innies our outies?

realityisterror

macrumors 65816
Aug 30, 2003
Snellville, GA
Well... honestly I'd have to say it's a cross between the two. But I guess I could argue there's a distinct enough ridge around the rim that you could call it an outtie. So I'll be the first to represent that crowd.
Think Different?

reality

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
scem0 said:
Innie.

Innies are much more beautiful, but outies are fine too :).

_Emerson
oh that's nice

:) :D

you can't tell me you don't find a washboard, tanned stomach with a cute little outie beautiful...

TheMonarch

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 6, 2005
Bay Area
mad jew said:
Cool 'tar blaskillet4. :)

Mine goes in except after Christmas lunches - it pops out momentarily. :eek:

Thanks, made it myself :cool: :eek:

Wait, so belly buttons do pop out after eating a lot? Pardon my ignorance, but I thought the Simpsons were kidding... :confused:

INNIES RULE! :p

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
blaskillet4 said:
Wait, so belly buttons do pop out after eating a lot? Pardon my ignorance, but I thought the Simpsons were kidding... :confused:

Well, even if you ate a whole wheel of cheese, I'd guess the belly button would struggle to pop out but I can't see why it wouldn't be less-of-an-innie... :p

Mine usually stays in.

katie ta achoo

macrumors G3
May 2, 2005
Abstract said:
Just say what you want to say ---- outies are disgusting compared to us innies. :p
I hear that! :p

One summer, I went from overweight, pale kid to tall and thin (getting taller + illness where I couldn't eat for a week) and my belly button stretched vertically. I like it!
:D

How do y'all feel about when people wear shirts so tight that you can see a belly button through it?
Some girl did that at her senior recital and... oh noes.. it was all anyone could notice!
Super tacky, normal tacky, or just slightly?
Not at all? :confused:

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
katie ta achoo said:
I hear that! :p

One summer, I went from overweight, pale kid to tall and thin (getting taller + illness where I couldn't eat for a week) and my belly button stretched vertically. I like it!
:D

How do y'all feel about when people wear shirts so tight that you can see a belly button through it?
Some girl did that at her senior recital and... oh noes.. it was all anyone could notice!
Super tacky, normal tacky, or just slightly?
Not at all? :confused:
super tacky all the way

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Mine is an innie also.

On the second question an outie.

Katie, it would depend would have to see a picture. :eek: Since it was at a formal recital, very inappropriate. She must be an attention seeker, is that her personality?

MBHockey

macrumors 68040
Oct 4, 2003
New York
Innie.

I thought only little kids had outties? I think i'd throw up if i saw a full grown man/woman with an outtie :p