Are you looking for the best bluetooth ever? Best noise cancellation!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bludragon06, Apr 9, 2011.

1. bludragon06 macrumors regular

Yes I said it lol. Best noise noise cancellation I have found so far. Call comes in loud n clear. External volume rocker control. And its nice looking. NO. Its not a jawbone. Its the Blueant Q2.

I have been looking for comfortable, good looking, and great noise cancellation in one bluetooth headset. I have found it.

A little about myself: I am an average phone user. Make calls and take calls. This is while I am doing my deliveries in a loud UPS truck. Deisel. You know these vehicles can be really loud. I needed a headset that has superb noise cancellation and pretty much hands free. I have had the original jawbone, the jawbone icon hero and the thinker (same model just different names and looks) and the jawbone era. I have been sold on jawbone since it pretty much canceled out all background noise. I figured jawbone was it. The icon without the hook was pretty uncomfortable in the ear. But just thought thats what I had to deal with for good cancellation. I acidentally dropped the hero version of the icon in the wash and screwed it up. So I went on ebay and got the thinker version for like 40 bucks shipped. It never worked as well as the hero. Plus it was silver and didnt look as good as an all black one so I decided to get the era. It was hard to drop 130 bucks on a headset like that but did anyways. It was nice but still was uncomfortable. It was stereo in the headset versus mono through the icon. Well i frickin lost the dang thing. Totally made me mad but whatever. Things happen. But my fiance said she liked the icon hero better then any of them; even the era. Better noise cancellation.

Then I happened to stumble across this website from new york. Got the Q2 for 59 bucks shipped. I have been trying this headset in every way. Doesnt diconnect like the jawbone does all the time. Sound is great on both sides of the call. I couldnt say enough good things about this headset. One downside and I think the only one is that it takes 4-5 hours to charge. But if you plug it in before bed its not a big deal.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys and gals know what a UPS driver who works in really noisy enviroments thought about the Blueant Q2. Hope this helps everyone make a decision on a bluetooth.

2. bludragon06 thread starter macrumors regular

3. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

Oh yeah I too think the Q2 is better than Jawbone.

4. entatlrg macrumors 68040

entatlrg