Are you planning on jailbreaking on iOS 7?

Am3r1ca16

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2012
New York City
I stopped jailbraking since last year but are you guys still going to jailbreak when iOS 7 is jailbroken?

Personally they added what i wanted which was NCsetting like toggles.
A few more but that was the main feature i wanted.

elgrecomac

macrumors 65816
Jan 15, 2008
San Diego
You bet i will...

I stopped jailbraking since last year but are you guys still going to jailbreak when iOS 7 is jailbroken?

Personally they added what i wanted which was NCsetting like toggles.
A few more but that was the main feature i wanted.

Now that apple has copied 7 big features from my jailbroken phone there is at least one feature they cant allow: MYWI. :cool:

Also Springtomize.

Those , alone, are worth the jailbreak.

Am3r1ca16

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2012
New York City
I'm perfectly fine with everything iOS 7 has to offer!

And now that I was able to get a GBC/GBA emulator before it was pulled off the AppStore there is like no reason why I need to jailbreak.

Although there are a few tweaks they could implement but I stopped jail breaking since the iOS 6 betas.

eaglesteve

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2009
There are a few reasons I would still jailbreak:

1) I like using TouchPal, a slide keyboard to replace the standard keyboard.

2) I like using Activator. One of the things I used it for is to start/stop/skip/repeat music from anywhere, even without having to turn on the device. I don't use the in-line control of the headset to do this because I play my music through proper speakers via bluetooth, and listening to music is my routine just before going to sleep. I like to be able to perform those functions without opening my eye. :D

3) I like to be able to download youtube musics and adding it to my iPod player without using the PC.

nabechu

macrumors 6502
Dec 25, 2008
Yup, need my quick reply, f.lux, lockinfo, jelly lock, accelerate, winterboard, and zephyr.

Technarchy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2012
Considering iOS7 adds all the features I used in the Jailbreak, I see no reason to jailbreak at this time.

Rufuss Sewell

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2010
Austin, TX
Yes.

To change the couple of ugly bits. (safari app... yuck) Although I like most of the UI changes.

NES emulator

My3g

MyWi is probably still better normal tethering.

File Access