Are You Seconding Guessing An iPhone 4 Purchase?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by blairh, Jul 2, 2010.

1. blairh macrumors 68030

blairh

Question is really more directed to people who are or were planning to either upgrade to iPhone 4 or purchase their very first iPhone to being with.

My plan is to still purchase the iPhone 4 when the white model becomes available. However I do believe Apple is lying in their recent letter about not being aware of their inflated bars issue. I think they are only coming out with the truth because it has essentially been exposed by the antenna issue. That in itself comes off as very shady IMO. :mad:

But the truth is if I have a smooth and happy experience with iPhone 4 I could care less about what Apple did or did not know all along. I just want a phone that works well. But I'm curious if others here will either hold off their iPhone 4 purchase until things play out a bit or have decided to jump ship entirely? If I have any issues with my iPhone 4 I'll be returning it and getting a Droid X instead. But I'll be sad to do so because for the most part I love my 3G iPhone.

UPDATE: I made a mistake with the title. I see now why so many recent buyers are responding. I was really speaking to the people who are or were planning on purchasing.

2. RC83 macrumors 6502

This is my first iphone.. I freaking love it! Im already on a wait list for another one for the wifey.. lol.. She is jealous..

3. stackshady macrumors member

This is also my first iPhone and I love it as well. I won't be going back.

4. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

Hell no. I had a dream that I bought it last night :D/:eek:

5. OUTofPRINT macrumors newbie

I haven't even considered returning it. I love it. The antenna issue has been blown out of proportion by all the trolls.

6. M1Lance macrumors newbie

Also my first iPhone and I'm obssessed with it. Really glad I didn't get the incredible, which I was considering in may. No way am I returning it.

7. mrtune macrumors 6502a

Absolutely not. This phone is awesome. Mine works just fine.

8. ob81 macrumors 65816

ob81

I am..

HAd there been enough stock, I would have had 1 already. There are a lot of issues though, and even though most will get fixed, I still feel kind of weird buying something that has a lot of problems. I sold my old iPhone with the plan to get an iPhone 4, but I am really doubting it as the days go by and I sleep on it.

I have several factors that weigh in on my decision also though. I own an iPad and I travel internationally a lot. I can do skype via wifi while international, which will be much cheaper.

9. japresl macrumors member

yes...I'm also waiting for the white one to come out...but a little nervous because I'm a lefty and I don't want a phone that I can't hold comfortably.