Are you switching to the Magic Trackpad?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by SimonBS, Jul 24, 2011.

?

Are you using a mouse or the Magic Trackpad with Lion?

1. I'm sticking with a mouse

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  2. I'm giving the Magic Trackpad a try

14 vote(s)
    82.4%
  1. SimonBS macrumors regular

SimonBS

Hello,

I'm just curious. Are you switching from a mouse to the Magic Trackpad now you have got Mac OS X Lion?

Personally I have always been using the Magic Mouse (for everything, programming, photo editing and a few games now and then) but now I'm trying to get used to the Magic Trackpad but I am not sure I can get used to it (and I'm not sure if it's more ergonomical than the Magic Mouse).

2. Cougarcat macrumors 604

I'm using a regular mouse alongside a trackpad. Really wish you could set scroll settings per device.

3. cas85 macrumors regular

i already made the switch and i LOVE it. yea it's pricey and that's unfortunate, but if you can manage to snag one cheaper it really brings out the best in Lion.

4. gmanist1000 macrumors 68030

gmanist1000

Using both. Although, I am using the Magic Trackpad with safari to zoom in and pan around.

5. chillvisio macrumors member

chillvisio

There are 11 months since my switch to the magic trackpad since it was introduced and Lion shouldn't be the reason for me to switch to it. Magic trackpad works very well though it's a battery drainer.

6. Ecoh macrumors 6502a

Ecoh

Due to a physical disability, I switched to the trackpad several months ago, about a month after switching, I gave up the mouse entirely.

For me, I think Lion has made the trackpad even better.