Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Original poster
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
Apparently the gamers are not intelligent enough to understand the brilliance of Too Human...well thats what the guy that made the game thinks.

This game is getting some below average to average reviews and the guy can't take that his game is just an average 10 years in development turd.

http://www.joystiq.com/

I did'nt like the demo but these types of games don't interest me much....guess I'm too human to understand this game.

Bless

sikkinixx

macrumors 68020
Jul 10, 2005
Rocketing through the sky!
I honestly hope this game tanks. DD has spouted off how 'innovative' and 'deep' the game is, insulting players who don't like the demo and generally just being a total douchebag. Now the reviews have it pegged at the mid to high 60's.... boo hoo Denis.

It says something about your game when you have to defend the crap out of it and put down internet naysayers.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Such a shame too. By the folk who brought us Eternal Darkness and Twin Snakes.

Another Rare and Factor 5 :( these folks should stop leaving Nintendo. It's almost like they're being sabotaged!

But I played the demo and thought it utter rubbish. The story wasn't interesting at all, the movement was clumsy and that menu? Worst menu ever. K I don't want some irritating voice guiding me through a cut and paste MENU.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
The demo did'nt wow me at all, however many demo's haven't and the game turned out to be great in the end.

I've got the game coming to me on Friday from my online rental, so i'm going to give it a chance at least.

I've given up just going on 'review' scores as quiet often than not I have had more fun and enjoyment playing 6-7/10 games than the ones that get 9-10/10.

A case of just try it and see :)

Antares

macrumors 68000
It should have just been released on the Nintendo 64, like originally intended. It would have been more innovative and engaging back then... Though, without most of the technical features that modern systems can handle. But the game would have been very different back then for the same reason. Dunno....

Now, I haven't played Too Human and likely never will. Judging solely based on screenshots and video clips it looks a bit clunky to me and I'm not a fan of that "stocky character" art style.

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Original poster
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed

I understand what you're saying but I can't afford to buy this game going on the demo. Theres a lot of good games coming out this season and I'll be damn if I bought a game for $60 thats not worth it.

The guy that made the game is full of himself calling it a great trilogy like "Lord of the Rings" if this game doesn't do well then you can forget about Too Human 2nd.

The blame went from Epic and now its on the gamers unintelligent minds...whats next will they start blaming people from within?

Bless

chrmjenkins

macrumors 603
Oct 29, 2007
MD
The demo was really uneven in combat. I tried shooting people, but just ended up mashing the stick to watch my guy fly all over the place and attack random enemies with almost no effort from me. Not fun. I had high hopes too.

r1ch4rd

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2005
Manchester UK
I didn't like the demo. I was hoping for something more like Diablo. Not in terms of the story or the setting or anything like that. I wanted a game that you just start up and start hitting things. Lots of cool items to collect, lots of awesome spells etc. Unfortunately, there were too many clunky cut scenes and it just felt as if it moved too slowly. I could maybe forgive that if I could bring myself to care at all about the story but I just wasn't interested.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.