Are you using iOS 8 beta 4 or did you restore?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by GoldenChild, Jul 21, 2014.

1. GoldenChild macrumors regular

GoldenChild

Hey y'all, I'm just wondering... are you actually using iOS 8 beta 4 and are you happy with it today? I was previously on all the previous betas but eventually restored each time (i know, i should've known) but I think I had a worse experience with iOS 8 beta than I did with iOS 7 beta. I never once restored while on iOS 7 beta.

I keep hearing that iOS 8 beta 4 is extremely stable so far, and if so, I might have to bite temptation and go for it. :apple:

2. sfwalter macrumors 68000

sfwalter

I've had my iPad on iOS 8 since beta 2 but beta 4 is the first one I put on my phone. So far so good. I can send and receive calls.

I was a little startled when I was getting a phone call and my iPad was ringing too. First I thought it was a Facetime call but it was a regular call because of HandOff.

3. tooshaggy macrumors regular

tooshaggy

I have used all the beta's on my phone, iPad and OSX 10.10 Dp's on my macbook pro.
    I have more trouble with Yosemite than iOS8. I think 8 is much more stable than 7 when it was in the first few beta's.

4. Zorn macrumors 6502a

Zorn

I had the opposite experience as you. Yosemite on my rMBP has been solid, but iOS 8 has been an utter and complete mess. I've ran every single beta since iOS 3, and this is the first one I've ever restored away from, even though I knew I'd lose all my settings. It was literally that terrible.