Are Zagg Glass screen protectors still the best?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by thecore762, Mar 28, 2017.

1. thecore762 macrumors regular

Are they still the best? I've bought another brand before about 2 years ago on my iPhone 6 and I was disappointed in their quality and they had rainbow effects on the edges and they smudged a lot easier. So for my iPhone 7 plus is the Zagg Glass screen protector still the best? Or are there any other brands that are reliable? Please link Amazon link if possible.

2. thecore762 thread starter macrumors regular

I was considering getting the Zagg Luxe HD+Glass, the black one for my iPhone 7 +. Anyone have any experience with it? How does the edge hold up? Does it collect dirty/dust on the sides? Are the edges sticky?

3. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

I'm interested in this also , wonder if it's better than the Belkin at the Apple Store... can someone post pics .

4. chscag macrumors 68020

chscag

I've got Zagg Glass screen protectors on both of our iPhones (6s+ and 7+). My wife is especially hard on her phones and the Zagg is a life saver for her. Also, the Zagg Glass screen protectors are warranted for life.

And no, the sides are not sticky and as long as the protector is applied correctly, no dust or dirt gets within or on the sides. At least that has been my experience with them. As a disclaimer here... I did not apply them myself but paid $7 to have the folks at Best Buy do it for me.