Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

allan9120

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 8, 2007
has anyone get the 8g touch for argos yet i just phoned them and went a bit crazy at them and they said that they have them at the warehouse and they said i should have it today or tomorrow

DavoMrMac

macrumors 6502
Oct 9, 2005
I would not trust a single word they say. I was promised one, then told it was pre-order, then cancelled, told it was cancelled, then got a letter and phone call to say it was coming, then rang them and was told it was cancelled and still not due in stock anyway.

allan9120

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 8, 2007
just phoned argos once more to see if i will be getting my ipod touch tomorrow and i will told thy dont have any in stock now i have been waiting over 2 weeks now so i told them to stick the order up there ass and i have to wait 4to5 days for my money back if anyone is thinking of getting one from argos you will be in for a long wait:mad:

SOH

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2007
As I posted in another thread. I ordered a 16GB on Wednesday last week and it arrived on Friday to my surprise.

freckle101

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2007
they told me that it would be here by last friday :mad:

phoned up sataday and they then told me apple have not yet given them the go ahead to release it, so i can expect it by this friday coming

looks like the bull ******** us

freckle101

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2007
phoned them today, we are going to have to wait till the 28th of october

**** that, am going tomorrow to get my money back i am going to apple

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.