Arguing with Mom on Xbox Live

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
This (keep this in mind as you get towards the end) 9 year old boy was arguing with his mom while playing a game on Xbox live over how he wanted a drink, the whole time he left his headset on, and everybody else in the game could hear him. In the beginning it's kind of funny, but towards the end I would kill this kid with my bare hands.

Video

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
Funny, That kids a bitch, and so is his mom for lettin him act that way.

Verto

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2005
Denton, TX
If that was my kid, our household would've been less one Xbox REAL FAST...and possible less on child.

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
see where im from and he pulled that crap he would have no teeth in his mouth plus he would have to go to school the next day. no time to play around with kids in that situation.
knock em out! learn respect

Bless

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
She's already lost control. She might as well hand him over to the cops now.

People are ****ed up at parenting these days.

I would have gotten ripped from the video game, physically thrown in my room, and said video game would be in the trash.

I would have bitch slapped him.

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
That's just so wrong, in so many ways.

1. No 9 year old should be playing Rainbow Six.
2. ONE instance of backtalk from MY kid and the game unit would be turned off. TWO instances and the game unit would be disconnected for a week. THREE instances and the kid would be grounded for a week.
3. Someone needs to have their mouth washed out with soap. It's one thing for an adult to talk that way, but kids have no business doing it.
4. His mom should be ashamed of her parenting skills. She probably wants to be her son's best FRIEND, not the PARENT she's supposed to be.
5. If I were one of the folks playing him while that was occurring, I'd be submitting very negative feedback on him.

Aarow

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2005
His voice is annoying!:eek:

But you have got to admit, he is dedicated to his clan.

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
when i was 9 i opened a can of sonic whoop ass on dr robotnick, that as far as my video game violence went,

when i play on xbox live i dont complain bitch or moan but my dad does occasionally complain about how loud i am when i'm ordering people about, i'm quite the controll freak.

thedude110

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2005
And people say video games don't increase short term aggression ...

iGary said:
That's what I think everytime I'm in the grocery store.

I often have to call a kid's parents after they do something uncouth during the school day. Too often I hang up the phone and think to myself "Did I just set that kid up to be abused?" Too many parents have no clue what discipline actually means.

macmanmatty

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2005
(x,y)
This boy needs either boot camp or military school now!!! This yet another reminder of how parnting has gone to nothing. :(

In my house If I ever talked like that I would have gotten the belting of my life and the video game (and possibly me) would be thrown in the trash.

After G

macrumors 68000
Aug 27, 2003
California
Sad, just sad.

It should be a requirement for parents to take parenting classes. At least give them a guide to parenting so that they don't end up having asses for kids like this one.

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
Did I miss hear him or did he start to say something about not being allowed to play after midnight?

If I had a kid and he kept repeating himself like that the xbox would be off and locked away until he'd apologised properly and proved he could be responsible.

Diatribe

macrumors 601
Jan 8, 2004
Back in the motherland
iGary said:
She's already lost control. She might as well hand him over to the cops now.

I would have gotten ripped from the video game, physically thrown in my room, and said video game would be in the trash.

I would have bitch slapped him.
If she would have had the first and foremost type of "control" this wouldn't have happened in the first place... :D

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
And clay is right, most parents want to be their kids buddies. Luckily, mos of my sisters do a really good job with their kids, and all the kids are a joy to be around.

Hint: All of my sisters are stay at home moms.

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
You want some mother****ing chocolate milk? I'll GIVE you some mother****ing chocolate milk.
About as much chocolate milk as an XBox, 1 controller, and Rainbox6 can buy.

That kids going to be a future drain on society..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.