Arizona dog found hanging from tree

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by JamesMike, May 23, 2015.

1. JamesMike macrumors demi-god

JamesMike

2. Cheffy Dave macrumors 68030

Cheffy Dave

Sunny Florida, on the Gulf Coast in Homosassa Fl
  3. Scepticalscribe, May 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015

Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Well, the proverbial 'tender loving care' may well do the trick, here.

The (fantastic) Swedish woman who gives me a weekly back and shoulder massage has a beautiful, engaging and friendly border collie, fantastically well looked after - his coat is magnificent - with a gentle, relaxed, and easy going temperament who always greets me warmly after the massage.

He was a rescue dog, who, before he was rescued from the animal shelter, had been found hanging from a tree and had been horribly abused.

Meeting him weekly, given that he is such a gorgeous, relaxed and friendly animal, it is difficult to imagine that he had this trauma in his background.

How anyone can behave - and choose to behave - with such savage cruelty remains a mystery to me.

4. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

When I heard "dog hanging", my mind went back to a time when one of my parent's tenants' dog jumped over a fence and hung itself to death on its leash. I'm glad this dog is still alive, though angry that someone would do this intentionally.

5. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed. It is beyond sad how we treat fellow humans and animals sometimes.

6. firedept macrumors 603

firedept

Dog lover here. I just can not believe people can stoop this low without any feelings. I hate to think that they could do this and what else they could do with no remorse.