Armband for NIKE+ RUNNERS with 4th Gen iPod Nano?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by ceehjayem, Sep 13, 2008.

1. ceehjayem macrumors regular

Hey everyone. I'm sure I'm not the only one on here with who uses Nike+ with the new iPod nano. I just purchased a 4th gen nano and was wondering if you guys were using that new armband that Apple has manufactured and if its any good. Any idea how long it will be when Nike makes their own version of the armband for this iPod? Thanks for your time.

2. dtklamf macrumors regular

nike and everything they have ever made sucks.

now if it was an addidas product i'd be all over it like run dmc on a kangol in 1985....

3. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Probably a few weeks at the earliest. I don't recall it being very speedy when the 3G shape changed although since the 4G is similar to 1/2G then perhaps their design might not need as much tweaking.

Can't comment on the Apple one against any other one since armbands and I don't get along very well. I tend to hold my Nano when I'm running to make it easier to track progress and switch tracks.

4. ceehjayem thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks a lot for your insight. I appreciate it.

5. ChrisN macrumors 65816

ChrisN

I went to the apple store on friday to get my new orange nano (love it btw) and i asked for an armband and they said it comes in next week earliest (the store is garden state plaza apple store btw) so I think im gonna order 1 online so any suggestions??

Also, Im thinking of getting some Nike+ shoes so any good ones? I have some asics right now and Im thinking of using the Nike ones just when Im just running on the side.

Thanks,
    ChrisN

6. shvartsies macrumors regular

Everything Nike makes does NOT suck (even though a good deal of it does.)

Nike makes the best running shoes and by far the best track spikes, and I'm sure footwear for sports as well. While Adidas has some nice running shoes, their lineup doesn't begin to compare to Nike's.

There are many good Nike+ running shoes. I'm currently training in Nike Sylons, and they're fantastic.
    Nike Vomero, lunaracer, lunatrainer, and many others are also fantastic Nike+ equipped trainers.

7. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

everyone has their own opinion.

though i will agree about the track spikes though