Armband that will fit iPhone 5 and slim case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by YNWA311, Sep 22, 2012.

1. YNWA311 macrumors newbie

Has anyone found an iPhone 5 armband that can fit an iPhone 5 with a slim case on? (ex. Case-Mate "Barely There") I want to avoid taking the case off every morning before I run.

2. KCWolfPck macrumors regular

I have an ArmPocket armband for my iPhone 4S. I can confirm that the iPhone 5 fits in it, even with a Speck Candyshell case installed.

I highly recommend the ArmPocket. It is very comfortable and stays in place very well. Plus, you can carry a bit more than just your phone. As a marathon runner and triathlete that runs over 1200 miles a year, it is of the best iPhone accessories I own....hands down!

3. leenak macrumors 68020

Has anyone tried the Nike forearm sleeve yet with the 5? I'd be curious about that.

4. drw macrumors member

I picked up a Belkin easefit from BB last night as it was the only one I could find for the 5, and it is going back today. VERY tight fit, and with any kind of case on the phone, there is no way it would fit- stay away from this one

5. Gaidin43 macrumors regular

Won't most old iphone 4 cases still work for this?

6. lsbuffs macrumors regular

I too have an Armpocket which I used for my 4S and also have a Speck Candyshell case, but strangely no chance on my 5 fitting in there. Maybe I have a different Armpocket.

7. lsbuffs macrumors regular

I just ordered the Armpocket Aero i-10, which they say will fit iPhone 5.

Thinking the one I have now for my 4S is the Aero 10, which only fits up to 4.5in. I guess the i-10 is new and goes up to 5 inches.

8. Sputnek macrumors regular

Thanks for the info, I just ordered the new I-10. By the way DO NOT BUY THE BEST BUY ROCKETFISH CASE! I was desperate for a case so I purchased that one. When I came back from a 5 mile run my phone was soaked.... no damage since I had a case on top of the phone, but still....

9. chele519 macrumors regular

Do you know what model you have? I also have a Speck candyshell on my phone but not sure if it will fit in the sport 25 or if i'd have to get the 30.

10. SteveHolloway macrumors newbie

Armpocket Sport i-25

Hi all,

I ordered an Armpocket i-25 from http://www.simplysports.co.uk/ for £24.99, in the UK.

There's plenty of room for my iPhone 5 in it's case, together with my keys and some cash.

I've only used it a couple of times, but it's a top quality product - well thought out design and plenty of room, meaning I don't have to take the case off every time I go out.

I'd also highly recommend Simply Sports - I've got no connection or affiliation to them - but if you want an Armpocket in the UK, buy from them. Awesome service - I received it less than 16 hours from ordering.

11. Berserk539 macrumors newbie

Hi, I'm new here. I've actually found that the belkin armband for the samsung galaxy fits great for a iphone 5s with slim case. The only mod I made was using a soldering iron to make a hole in the bottom for the earbuds.

12. matttye macrumors 601